We are presenting our Bridge Monitoring System at Sweden Innovation Days!
Join us at the session “Sustainable and smart transport infrastructure using advanced digitalization”,
23 March, 9:00-10:00 CET
• Camilla Byström, Program manager, InfraSweden, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
• Fredrick Lekarp, Deputy Program manager, InfraSweden, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
• Peter Rosengren, CEO IoTBridge
• Ulf Håkansson, Design manager, Major projects, Skanska Sweden
• Lars Pettersson, Design manager, Major projects, Skanska Sweden
• Andreas Sjölander, Researcher/Lecturer, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
• Valeria Belloni, Postdoc, Sapienza University of Rome
• Andrea Nascetti, Associate Professor, University of Uliege
• Andreas Bäckström, Business Developer, Svevia
• Mats Wärme, Business Area Manager, BM systems
Sweden Innovation Days is a free three-day, global digital event, dedicated to fostering international collaboration. Taking place on 21-23 March, 2023, this time we are focusing on how we can enable innovation that makes a difference socially, environmentally and economically. Don’t miss all the keynotes, case studies, panels discussions and fireside chats happening during the event!
You can see the conference agenda and register at https://lnkd.in/eFYge8f3